We deliver flowers & gifts to the following cities and zip codes in the Aurora CO, Denver area including Parker, Centennial, Foxfield, Cherry Creek, Englewood and Highlands Ranch CO , zip codes, 80010, 80011, 80012, 80013, 80014, 80015, 80016, 80017, 80018, 80111, 80112, 80134, 80138. Our delivery area is not limited to the above Colorado cities and zip codes. Please call us direct for quotes to other area.
1. Bloom’in Bee was previously located in the Saddlerock Market place at E470 and Smoky Hill Rd, just west of Southlands Shopping center. Our new location is just three miles east of Southlands shopping center on Smoky Hill Rd. For driving directions and a map, visit our contact page.
2. Two main reasons. First, we feel that the wire services no longer provide a valuable service to consumers, rather they dilute the purchasing power of the customer. For more information read our article here. Second, it's typically not profitable for an honest florist to fill orders recieved from the wire service and we have no control over quality and service when sending orders through the wire service.
3. Bloomin Bee does use FSN (Flowershop Network). We feel that Flowershop Network offers the best value for the consumer, the sending florist, and the filling florist.
4. Our primary delivery are includes Aurora Colorado, and the south-east Denver metro area, including areas of Parker CO, Centennial CO, Englewood CO, Foxfield CO, Highlands Ranch CO, Castlerock CO, and Lone Tree Colorado. Visit our Delivery area & Fees page to see all Colorado cities and zip codes that we deliver to.
5. Although the number of miles to Arvada, Lakewood, Golden, Arvada and northern parts of Denver is not much futher than Castlerock, Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, and parts of Centennial, it takes much longer to drive to these parts of the Denver metro area, unless we take the E470 tollway. For us to deliver to these area's we would have to charge an inflated delivery fee to cover the cost of tolls and the time we must pay our delivery drivers to be on the road. It is more economical for the consumer to have us wire the flower order to a local florist.
6. We frequently deliver flowers to Parker Adventist Hospital and Children's Hospital at the Parker Adventist Campus, Sky Ridge Medical Center in Lone Tree, University of Colorado Hospital and Childrens' Hospital both located on the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, and the Medical Center of Aurora.
7. Yes, it is generally best to meet in person for a consultaion for your wedding or corporate event. You can request a consultation on our wedding page.
8. During certain times of the year popular dates and venues can fill up as far out as 6 months, or even a year in advance. We recommend booking your event as soon as you confirm your date.